Pocket Outdoor Media
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Why Pocket Outdoor Media?
At Pocket Outdoor Media, we are dedicated to becoming the home for active lifestyle participants. We create innovative, motivating services that make people more aware of the possibilities with their activities, training, and nutrition, and aim to motivate them with more knowledge and inspiration everyday.
At Pocket Outdoor Media, employees live our mission. We are passionate about what we do for the active lifestyle participant and we practice what we preach. Pocket Outdoor Media has an infectious and lively culture and we recognize our successes weekly at our weekly all-hands get-togethers. We stand behind our mission and are committed to becoming the home for active lifestyle participants.
We're looking for an innovator; collaborative, business focused talent to join our team - not as a support function, but as a true partner to the business. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Pocket Outdoor Media culture as it scales. This is a full-time role, initially working remotely, but ultimately located in our Boulder Office.
Who will love this job:
- A strategist and scaler, who can connect the dots between where we're going and how we need to nudge the organization to get there
- A partner and connector who builds trusted relationships with managers and leaders by providing deep insights and helping them see around corners
- A leader who is an integral part of the People Operations Leadership Team. You understand every aspect of the business and are a thought leader on HR topics.
- A business partner who deeply understands Pocket Outdoor Media's strategy and aligns it with the organization's structures, processes, initiatives and processes
- A collaborator, who gets energy from working with leaders to create the best possible teams and organizational structures
- A strategic thinker whose decisions are informed by data, experience, and Pocket Outdoor Media's operating principles
- A coach who loves building and developing high-impact teams
- Act as a coach, partner, and confidant to managers and leaders in the organization(s) you'll support
- Guide and support Pocket Outdoor Media's organization through extraordinary growth
- Roll-out programs to support our team members, including compensation, engagement, and performance and development programs
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for Pocket Outdoor Media employees
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, our DEI Committee members, Finance, and our Total Rewards Team to develop programs that continually elevate the caliber and kindness of our team members
- Recognize, create and implement plans to promote diversity, inclusion and belonging across the organization
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Administer leaves for client groups in compliance with Federal and State Laws
- Monitor regulatory changes and address improper actions to minimize company risk
- Interpret and apply corporate policies, HR practices and standards
- Analyze people data and trends to inform decisions on strategy and programs
What you bring:
- A background of at least 8-10 years as an HR business partner (or equivalent) preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Experience partnering and influencing senior leaders to help drive their people strategy and increase business results
- A “growth” mindset
- Experience leading performance improvement and organizational design changes
- Experience dealing with employee relations opportunities and issues
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Comfortable operating in a fast moving organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels
- Experience leading and executing initiatives across the entire employee lifecycle, from on-boarding, engagement, development, succession planning and exit
- Solid understanding of federal/state laws and compliance requirements
What We Offer You:
- We'll offer you a supportive, collaborative work environment, with colleagues who care about the success of Pocket Outdoor Media.
- We will treat you fairly, provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills
- We'll provide you the chance to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees
- We offer you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living and never a dull moment!
Comp Range for this position begins at $120,000 - $160,000
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈