1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Category: Human Resources
Who we are
We are CloudWalk, a fintech company specialized in innovative payment services. We are democratizing the payments industry in Brazil, by empowering entrepreneurs through technological, inclusive, and life-changing solutions. Our history began in 2013 and since then we have been creating more modern, agile, and complete solutions. During this process, we are constantly provoked to think about the payment's future and we have found that a fairer market is possible and achievable. There is where InfinitePay started, the payment terminal that exists to be the best and fairer payment solution for entrepreneurs.
How we work?
We work in packs here. We all work together to think and to do something more for our customers. At CloudWalk, we believe in decentralization as a sustainable way for us to reinvent traditional work models. We are agile in learning from our mistakes and finding the best solutions. We have a motivation to change the world for the better that drives us on a daily basis.
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability or education.
If you want to join the revolution of the payments industry and impact the lives of millions, reach out to us, and help to build the face of a new economy!
Some of the challenges in People & Culture area you will help to solve:
The HR Analyst is the focal point for employee experience by consulting employees on matters and activities related to the personnel department and internal procedures. In addition, it supports the Recruitment and Selection division. It also takes care of all the benefits, vacations, contract admissions and terminations of employees.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Carry out the processes of admission, onboarding, offboarding of employees;
- Administer all perks and benefits for employees;
- Provide access/logins for all new employees;
- Exclude access for dismissed employees;
- Carry out vacation control of all employees;
- Communication with accounting (external) and financial (internal), in all senses focused on payroll;
- Perform and restructure the onboarding of all new employees focused on general company information and access (email; Slack; TeamsID; Jira);
- Help in communication with employees, focused on endomarketing actions.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Experience with Personnel Department, payroll and benefits administration;
- Advanced knowledge in google sheets / slides (Excel / PowerPoint);
- Intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening);
- Great communication and employee service skills;
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and create amazing employee experiences for the CWers team
What We Offer You:
- Health and life insurance plan;
- Dental plan;
- Meal allowance Flash Card;
- Home Office allowance;
- Two sessions a month at ZenKlub: Health and emotional wellbeing online platform;
- We know how becoming a mother or father is remarkable and we want to give all the support we can. We have a 6 month maternity leave and a 30 days paternity leave. The benefit also applies to dads and moms who adopt or obtain legal custody of the child and to same-sex couples.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in inclusion, respect, and appreciation of every human aspect. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈