2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Accendi Group is an award-winning provider of business management services in the areas of compliance, human resources, learning, talent management, staffing, recruitment and workforce solutions.
In this role HR Advisor, you'll be responsible for supporting employers who use our LigoHR services. This includes building relationships and supporting customers by phone, email, web conference, and face-to-face. The HR Advisor will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a high level of customer service orientation.
- Interfacing with client to answer client calls and written correspondence.
- Document client requests and response through our system.
- Provide human resource solutions advisory level expertise in an array of HR disciplines including (Coaching, Compliance, HR Administration & Policies, Hiring, Employee Development, Benefits, Employee Relations, Safety, Performance Management, Unemployment Insurance Claims.)
- Research HR and related topics when responding to client correspondence.
- Support the development of new offerings that address needs in the market.
- Facilitate web based trainings on various HR topics as directed by leadership.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources
- HR certifications and/or Advanced HR degree highly preferred
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, multi-tasking and results driven candidates
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional ability to pay close attention to details
- Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to positively contribute to a mutually respectful work environment
- Persistence in taking difficult tasks to completion
Accendi Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈