2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for an experienced HR and Administration Manager to carry on essential support operations of our company including HR, finance and compliance management. This is a cross-functional role since we are an early-stage startup with a small talented team. This is a remote position.
Having excellent communication and organisational skills is essential. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Since we are a remote-friendly startup, having experience working with remote teams and/or startups is preferred.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to enable other operations and teams to function productively.
- Plan and carry out administrative and HR activities and systems
- Source, recruit and onboard new employees
- Nurture a positive working environment and morale building
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and bookkeeping.
- Work with legal counsel and company secretary to ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Proven experience as HR and administration manager
- Having experience working with remote teams is a big plus
- English proficiency, written and spoken
- Good understanding of office and HR procedures and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and compliance management
- Proficient in MS Office or GSuite and experience working with ERP and management software
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- People oriented and a team player
- This is a remote position.
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote team, work from anywhere
Proven experience as HR and administration manager Having experience working with remote teams is a big plus English proficiency, written and spoken Good understanding of office and HR procedures and legal policies Familiarity with financial and compliance management Proficient in MS Office or GSuite and experience working with ERP and management software Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities People oriented and a team player
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈