1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Romania
Category: Human Resources
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are the pulse of the entire recruitment process. You are responsible for strengthening the GoDaddy Brand by being the face of the company in the eyes of the candidate. You build solid relationships with our candidates, as well as with our business partners and hiring managers. From coordinating the interview process, to a new hire’s first day of work, you will sync with all recruiting and operational functions to pave a flawless experience for each new hire.
What you'll get to do
- Coordinate multiple areas of the recruiting process including offer letters, contracts, new hires reports
- Handle the On-boarding New Hire communication
- Possibly interact with candidates via phone or email
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to build an efficient recruitment process
- Ability to execute optimal in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment, easily adapting when processes and workflows go off course
- Investigate, assess, and problem tackle candidate and new hire issues as they arise
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Your experience should include
- The ability to think creatively
- Possess an agile approach
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
- Data mining and reporting abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- English and Romanian proficiency
- Recruiting or HR administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
You might also have
- Experience working within an applicant tracking system (Workday Recruit, in particular)
- Knowledge of other languages
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Romania.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈