1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Identify and recruit qualified Nurses & Allied Health Professionals for short-term assignments
- Proactively contact and recruit prospective Nurses & Allied Health Professionals to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Assist Operations staff in accessing, organizing and receiving pre-employment paperwork from placed travelers
- Work with Operations and Account Manager to help resolve any issues with travelers
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals
- Build and maintain unique relationships with travel healthcare professionals with ongoing weekly follow up with current travelers prior to, during, and after assignment
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Client-centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Bachelor's degree/Current RN LIcense
- Able to manage your own desk and make independent decisions
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel healthcare professionals
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in web based products and ability to learn new applications easily
- Professional Friendliness
- Home office & Internet Connection with DSL, cable, or fiber internet connection with upload speeds greater than 1Mbps
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈