Head of Talent Acquisition and Recruiting
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Known for providing expert practitioners and specialized business solutions to some of the world's leading financial institutions, banks, and commercial mortgage originators and servicers, this growing consultancy seeks an experienced and results-driven Senior-level Recruiting Leader who is passionate about finding the best talent and driven to build up a successful and strategic recruiting function. This is a key “hands-on” position reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
As the recruiting leader, you will drive and implement the recruiting effort for the firm. You will execute the entire recruiting process from role development to sourcing and closing, and ensure a high quality experience for all candidates. You will partner with SME/Team managers and business development executives to understand and anticipate their upcoming needs and priorities.
You will network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the firms' brand in the appropriate talent communities, reduce time-to-hire, and ensure the firm is able to attract and hire the best professionals.
Over time, you will implement your own new processes, strategize, and build up a world-class recruitment process and team to ensure the firm is hiring top experts and technical professionals to help the firm achieve their goals. The primary, longer-term objective will be to create a pro-active, high-impact recruitment function that drives rapid, high-quality hiring across the organization.
This is a virtual position that can be located anywhere in the US., but has the ability to occasionally visit (when appropriate) the Maryland-based head office.
Our ideal candidate is extremely comfortable running and building up the full-cycle recruiting effort. They are a natural people leader, passionate about building great teams, and are able to define strategy, develop processes and create metrics and reporting to make sure the recruiting engine is running efficiently.
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to source, screen, and interview. They will bring creativity and process to attract top tier talent, deliver a strong candidate experience and employment brand. This is a great opportunity to make an impact, build up a recruiting function, and scale a talent acquisition and recruitment practice within a growing multi-industry consulting firm.
Our ideal candidate will bring considerable recruiting and mortgage/banking knowledge to help inform recruiting best practices, screening, and candidate management - enough to be a highly reliable recruiting partner able to work closely with executives, develop strong relationships with subject matter experts, create alignment with internal business development partners, and ensure a great hiring experience for all candidates.
- Implement the recruitment strategy and overall recruiting process to enable the company to achieve its hiring goals
- Lead innovative sourcing and talent pool strategies to attract top talent for high-priority technical requisitions.
- Partner with stakeholders to determine recruiting priorities and capacity
- Partner with the CEO to continuously evolve organizational effectiveness and design
- Build out a Recruiting Services team to operate as a support and empowerment function to the rest of the organization
- Identify and develop relevant recruitment metrics, utilizing dashboards to track team performance, create recruiting reports, and inform business decisions
- Help to drive a culture of constant improvement, identifying and implementing strategies and processes to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency
- Plus (of course!) you'll have a hands-on opportunity to shape a key business function within a growing consultancy
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Full Cycle Technical Recruiter across Financial Services, Mortgage, and Banking; this includes Financial Services Recruiting and Mortgage Banking Recruiting
- You have proven experience managing a high-volume requisition load with competing demands from various internal/external business groups
- You have experience with multiple sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, AI solutions, and Boolean search) and have experience using sourcing platforms (LinkedIn) and other sourcing/AI platforms
- You thrive on partnering with Technical SME/Hiring teams to drive all facets of the recruiting life-cycle in a fast paced consulting environment
- You are able to use data to optimize the recruiting processes, develop innovative strategies, increase applicant pipelines, and present findings to the executive team
- You are able to build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as a trusted advisor in all recruitment matters
- You have experience working in a business with highly ambitious growth plans and can demonstrate how you added value
- You have proven experience building pipelines of talented people for hard-to-fill roles across Financial Services, Mortgage, and Banking
- You are passionate about building teams and company culture
- You are capable of managing immediate priorities while anticipating future needs
- You are a strong team player who emphasizes team success over individual success
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and are legally able to work in the U.S
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Casual work environment (Virtual/work-from home)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈