About User Interviews:
We believe that the best companies in the world consistently deliver products and experiences that their customers love. These are companies like: Apple, Nike, and Disney. On the other side, companies fail every day because they build products that their customers don’t want or need. We know because we’ve been there. (Ask us about it.)
We also believe that the only way to consistently build products and experiences that your customers love is to talk to them. Watch what they do. Understand why they do what they do. Ask them why they choose your product over your competitor’s. Figure out why they do things that seem irrational. And once you’ve done that once, do it again. Start having constant conversations. In short, make your customers your #1 priority.
That’s why we exist. We want to help every company be as successful as Apple, Nike, and Disney. We help companies set up conversations with their customers. We’re a 40+ person, fully remote startup that is making companies more user-centric. Our mission is to help teams discover and embrace user insights. We do that by making it fast and easy to talk to users or potential users to hear their feedback on product, design, and/or marketing decisions. We work with thousands of companies including industry leaders like Citibank, Amazon, and Colgate.
Position: Head of People Ops
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Options: 20,000 (4-year vesting)
As Head of People Ops, you’ll will be fully in-charge of talent and HR at User Interviews. We plan on doubling our remote team this year to 100 people. We need someone who can help us hire great people, while making sure we keep and scale our culture. Your goal is to make sure User Interviews is a place where people can learn, grow their careers, and contribute to our mission. You will be on the executive team and report directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities will include:
· Hiring, onboarding, and offboarding
· Keeping a pulse on employee wellness and satisfaction
· Acting as a steward of company culture and values
· Acting as a liaison between team and leadership on sensitive topics
· Working with leadership + individual contributors to identify growth opportunities for all members of the team
· Managing compensation packages and benefits
Ideal candidate qualities:
· Self-learner and self-starter
· Detail oriented and organized
· Outstanding people skills and empathy
· Enjoys remote work
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in People Ops, recruitment, and internal operations