Head of People and Culture
Virtually Human Studio
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Human Resources
- Want to work for a cutting edge tech start-up within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do you appreciate the flexibility of working from home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) is exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few. VHS is a fully remote-first organisation focused on building a high performance culture.
We are seeking our very first Head of People and Culture to come on board to provide leadership and strategic direction in the management of employee related matters. The Head of People and Culture will work closely with our leaders on how best to navigate through our scale up journey. The role will help embed strong values across the company and help execute the key foundations to help our people thrive at VHS.
You are an experience HR professional with 5+ years experience in a Senior Human Resources role within a hyper growth start-up environment. You have experience across the core functions of HR and you are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves in the beginning of our journey to build out the company’s people strategy globally. You are experienced in working with legal and regulatory requirements across global jurisdictions for employment relations (in particular Australia and the US).
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management, essential;
- Qualifications in Organisational Development or Coaching (desirable);
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with employees, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organisation;
- Experience and knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements across global jurisdictions for employment relations (in particular Australia and USA);
- Experience driving a culture of high performance;
- Strong leadership capacity;
- Extensive experience and proven track record in HR strategy development, execution and delivery;
- Demonstrated experience in organisational and leadership development;
- Experience handling legal risk, including leading on investigations into grievances and complaints;
- A personal style that models integrity, equity, fairness and transparency;
- Able to confidently advise executive and leadership teams on broad-ranging people related issues;
- High level knowledge of all facets of HR related functions;
- Demonstrated experience working with sporting and gaming start-up (desirable);
- Experience working with multi-located and remote teams (desirable).
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s.
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter addressing the key requirements of the role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈