Global VP of People Experience Tech / Deputy CHRO
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Human Resources
DocPlanner is a world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients and a medical practice booking & management SaaS in over 15 countries. Each month, we serve 2 million active doctors, 40 million patients from seven offices around the world with almost 1500 team members.
“People are not your most important asset. The right people are.” - Jim Collins
In Docplanner Tech we believe in passion and autonomy. We love what we do and have a huge impact on how to do it. Our turnover in the Tech team is under 10% and the eNPS over 65 so be ready to get inspired in the long run! Take a look at what it’s like in here.
We’re looking for the Global VP of People Experience Tech / Deputy CHRO. The job is based in Barcelona or full remote.
- ensure alignment and commitment to the product and company goals (OKRs)
- help the Tech teams be more successful by developing managers and team members personally and professionally
- hire top Tech talents world-wide
- lead a team of 6 Tech Recruiters and Business Partners (located in Warsaw and Barcelona)
- design and implement global HR frameworks and best practices together with the CHRO that put the HR strategy into action
- a track record of performance in talent acquisition and culture building as an HR Head in a Tech company
- experience in and love :) to complex project management
- ease and effectiveness in working with C-level managers
- an analytical mind matched by the passion for people
- a strong business acumen
- a track record of leading remote teams
- and endless drive to build a great company through and with people
- Impact. You’ll build and implement the HR strategy side by side the CHRO.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Great people - We get things done. We know our stuff. And have fun in the process =)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1300 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through the highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈