Global HR Director B2B SaaS
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South Africa only
Category: Human Resources
- A strategic thinker who sees organization performance as the number one goal
- Expertise in HR Generalist and Specialist functions including employment laws and benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, diversity and inclusion.
- At least 3 plus years’ experience in an HR leadership and management role.
- HR experience in the jurisdictions we operate in: England, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA.
- Flexibility with working hours to provide coverage across the jurisdictions we operate in.
- Ability to organize and attend our International bi-annual Company retreats in India when they resume after COVID-19.
- Confident with technology. Strong attention to detail.
- In depth knowledge of employment law and compliance. US, European and Indian International experience preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively manage an international team of HR Associates and Recruiters.
- Ability to communicate confidently with all levels within the Company.
- Recruiting and HR leadership experience in a software company preferred
- Degree educated from a reputable university, Master’s preferred
- This is a remote position.
HR leadership role, Employment laws and benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈