Global Director of HR Operations
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
The Director of HR Operations is responsible for developing and supporting a global approach to HR Operations aligned with Docebo culture and values.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing streamlined HR processes in collaboration with all the other HR functions, ensuring compliance with local/state/federal laws globally. You will be the point of contact for our newly implemented HCM system, including its development and integration with the most relevant company tools. You will also be responsible for all the Payroll and Benefits processes and rollout that support a positive employee experience for a rapidly growing global organization.
Reports to: CHRO
Location: Docebo NA
- Own the design and maintenance of Docebo policies in alignment with Docebo values, appropriate laws, and regulations
- Partner with the Docebo General Counsel and other local law firms to ensure that Docebo remains compliant with the relevant labor laws and regulations
- Manage the review and approval of any policy exception
- Understand and interpret all relevant local/ state/ federal regulations, ensuring that HR operations forms, reports, processes, policies, and recordkeeping are compliant
- Lead the HR Operations teams, provide oversight and review of consulting, immigration (work authorization), relocation, and mobility policies
- Oversee the global Payroll and Benefits program and work to continuously improve our current process, guaranteeing consistency across all the entities and providing support to managers regarding employee relations
- Keep all the Payroll systems aligned and integrated, where possible.
- Leverage our HCM to partner with the BI team to create dashboards, reports, and analytics internally within HR and externally with Finance
- Maintain data accuracy in global HCM as the organization system of record and continue to develop HCM in support of organizational growth
- Ten years of progressive experience in HR Operations;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of applicable local/state/federal laws
- BA, BS in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Behavior or related field, Master's degree preferred
- HR Certification(s): SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (US), PHR/SPHR (US), and/or CPHR (Canada)
- Experience in implementing and delivering global HR services
- Experience in drafting global benefits programs
- Experience in implementing HR tools and software, familiarity with Ceridian/Dayforce is a huge plus
- A data-driven approach to traditional HR activities looking beyond the obvious and initial analysis to seek out the root cause and solve this
- Ability to introduce continuous process improvements in HR operational areas
- Experience advising both staff and management on Employee Relations issues, including an up to date understanding of employment legislation
- Executive presence: resilience, consultative style, & ability to articulate complex ideas into simple terms.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈