Full Cycle Recruiter
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
With a mission to meaningfully improve the financial health of millions of people, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. We’re passionate about saving our users money and helping them gain control over their finances by offering budgeting and saving tools, identifying and cancelling unnecessary subscriptions, and negotiating lower bills. We’ve already saved our customers over $14 million, and we’re just getting started.
We are now looking to hire a Full Cycle Recruiter as we continue to scale our team. Truebill is based in Washington, DC, but this role can be remote.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
As a Full Cycle Recruiter, you’ll help us build a world class team and have the ability to help us continue to grow our amazing culture. On a day to day basis, you’ll be working with hiring managers across teams to help them bring in the best talent. You will be the main sourcer for all roles, the main POC for each hiring manager, in charge for intaking positions and ultimately filling the role. This is a true full cycle recruiter role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a growing startup, and helping us build our amazing team from the ground up. It is great for someone who likes to work on a mix of roles.
- You will be responsible for sourcing for a wide array of roles from Marketing to Product to Engineering.
- 50% of the role will be sourcing
- Sourcing for engineering roles on a constant basis: Full Stack Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists and more
- You will be responsible for creating creative sourcing tactics and grassroots efforts to bring in leads
- Teaching hiring managers best practices for sourcing
- You will be responsible for some technical screenings
- You will be owning the ATS (Greenhouse) for each role
- You are the main POC for all hiring managers
- You are in charge of role intakes and kicking off the role
- Leading grassroots recruitment
- You will work closely with the VP of People on finding the right tune for budget and reducing CPH
- You will be in charge of maintaining an amazing candidate experience for every candidate
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 1+ years experience in technical sourcing
- Strong sourcing skills are a must
- 2+ years of experience working in recruitment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to multitask
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈