Claire Myers Consulting
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, articulate, energetic self-starter to join our executive recruitment consulting team. As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for driving recruiting strategies with our clients, working closely with c-suite executive to ensure a successful recruiting model and executive hire. The goal is to exceed clients' expectations and to add value to their business on both strategic and tactical levels.
- Meeting with clients regularly to understand the priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile and other key success factors.
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple job requisitions.
- Manage hiring managers' expectations and develop processes around interviewing.
- Brainstorm with hiring managers' to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search.
- Develop sourcing, recruitment advertising and employment branding strategies.
- Work closely with the clients' leadership team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Input, update, and maintain recruitment-related records
- Be the market and talent intelligence expert for your specific talent segment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of fast-paced recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years working on executive recruitment positions
- Experience working with start-up technology companies
- Ability to work independently and be very proactive
- Ability to run pipeline metrics and know what the numbers mean
- Creative, out of the box thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Proven track record of multiple successful placements at the executive levels
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈