3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Uzbekistan
Category: Human Resources
The Engineering Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and hiring top talent to fill engineering positions.
In this role, you'll lead the recruiting pipeline: identifying and clarification of job descriptions for open positions; sourcing, screening, and scheduling interviews with candidates; communicate with other recruiters and partners when required.
You'll be recruiting engineers who live and work close to the Tashkent timezone: between UTC+6 and UTC+1.
- Prepare and review job descriptions and scorecards for each position.
- Work with hiring managers and the team to create Culture Index profiles for each position.
- Source highly qualified candidates (by posting job openings to relevant websites and platforms, by recruiting strong professionals).
- Collaborate with other recruiting partners, and communicate our requirements clearly to them.
- Screen and review candidates, perform background and reference checks.
- Schedule interviews with candidates; communicate the team's feedback.
- Improve the recruiting and interview processes based on the performance, feedback, issues, and challenges.
- Promote the Super Dispatch Engineering brand.
- Develop a relationship with communities and universities.
- Keep the internal list of talent for future hires.
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just thrive at Super Dispatch.
To be successful, you will need a combination of problem-solving, technical, and communication skills. We expect you are:
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Flexible / Adaptable - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast - you execute quickly and get things done.
- Growth-driven - you seek growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrate wins.
- Customer focus - you are truth-seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. You patiently listen and take feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication - You can comfortably communicate in English (speaking and writing). You are able to share knowledge and experience with team members via documentation.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in recruiting engineers.
- You have Advanced-level English skills, especially Speaking and Writing.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a good understanding of the technical skills of engineers.
- You have some understanding of technologies; can differentiate and review candidates for various engineering positions.
- You're able to forecast and update the budget for engineering positions based on the location, level, and requirements.
- You're very comfortable with communication tools like calendar, email, messengers, document- or note-sharing applications.
- You have experience with managing recruitment pipelines (Breezy, Greenhouse).
- You're able to communicate in Russian.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Uzbekistan.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈