2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas Only
Category: Human Resources
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us grow and evolve as an engineering team. As the Engineering Manager of our Workspaces team, you’ll be responsible for helping to grow the team: coaching team members to maximize their potential, recruiting great engineers, contributing to product strategy of the team and owning execution of that plan.
- Manage, coach and mentor a high performing team. Focused on fostering a culture of growth, impact and trust.
- Own the overall execution for your team, working closely with product management and engineering stakeholders to identify projects and set priorities.
- Define and track key performance metrics for your team.
- Get into the code, performing code reviews and reviewing engineering specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to own your own initiatives to ensure we deliver and operate a high quality, scalable, and sustainable product.
- Ensure team health, performance, knowledge sharing and alignment across the broader engineering department.
- Set goals aligned with company objectives and lead your team to deliver on them
- Collaborate closely with recruiting to define job requirements, interview candidates, and build the team.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a manager of other developers or 2+ years as an engineering lead on a team.
- Experience recruiting engineers and building remote teams
- Have a passion for developing both people and processes
- Have excellent documentation and communication skills
- Work in an area where you can have at least 4 hours overlap with 9 AM - 6 PM Pacific Time
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Americas Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈