Director of People
Indiveri Recruitment Partners
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Our client, a managed services provider that provides comprehensive program and campaign coverage including real-time dashboards and program reporting. Designed to make their clients marketing efforts easier and generate measurable results, their offerings manage all aspects of content and interactive experience programming.
As Director of People, your main goal is to help managers to manage. It means to lead in the management of key People Management services including engagement, talent acquisition, leadership development, education, and the development and implementation of a proactive human resources function. You will also lead on our culture practices, and provide expertise and support in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion. This is a critical role in our clients future development and will drive the strategic people, culture, and engagement agenda as well as transforming our People operations.
Bring thought leadership, tailored insights, and strategic perspective to designing, implementing, and continuously improving high-impact People initiatives
Lead and manage a people management service through a range of projects and activities including, workforce planning and recruitment; performance management; culture and diversity; communications and engagement; education; and be flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
Develop and implement strategies to increase Diversity & Inclusion within the organization
Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention
Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements, advise management on needed actions to remain compliant
Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently
Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company
Act as a role model, ensuring high professional standards are maintained at all times and demonstrating through example Rock's values and culture
Culture coherence index
Talent turnover rate
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Business Administration, Engineering, Psychology or others
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, business consulting, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈