Director of Human Resources
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for a Director of Human Resources to lead our Human Resources team in practices and objectives that will result in an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Director of Human Resources is responsible for not only ensuring the success of the Human Resources team, but of Softheon's entire hiring, onboarding, retention, and training programs.
The right person for this role will possess a sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated and will understand that this is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. The knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to Softheon's goals is essential to success in this position.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
The Director of Human Resources directs implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; assisting and advising company managers about Human Resources issues, best practices and innovative solutions.
- Director of Human Resources is responsible for organizational development, recruitment, and staffing, compensation and benefits packages, employment law, human resources leadership, as well as employee relations for our workforce
- Avoiding litigation and other potential losses by overseeing participation in Equal Employment Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family, and Medical Leave Act, and other federal and state regulation
- Demonstrate poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job
- Driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people
- Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather “telling” communication style
- Involve others in collaborative decision-making process; Must assume responsibility for risk
- In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development and Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivalent degrees
- 7-10 years of experience gained through increasingly responsible management positions within Human Resources / People Operations preferably in the software and technology industry
- Have SHRM or HRCI HR certification
- Experience with employment law, immigration and compliance on state and federal levels
- Have specialized training in organizational planning, compensation, and preventive labor relations
- A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups
- Preferred qualifications:
- Proven experience developing, testing and analyzing company human resource programs
- Direct experience in People Operations and workforce planning\
- The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic and stimulating communicator with persuasive “selling” style and a collaborative approach
- Strong commitment to results
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈