2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up, re-imagining, and improving every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of amazing, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets--spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
And now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here's why:
- It's working. We're now in ten states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We're well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise in December and have years of cash runway in the bank. We're backed by some of the top investors in the world--including Google's "Gradient" AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It's not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we're still early enough in the journey that there's time to make a real difference during Openly's formative period.
If you'd like to understand more about Openly's mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars. It's outdated (before the initial product launch!) but still telegraphs the journey we're on.
Openly is looking to hire a passionate, dynamic, and highly motivated Corporate Recruiter who will execute a talent strategy that will meet the needs of our booming business. In this role, you will use a consultative approach to build relationships with our non-tech leaders, strategically source talent, and ensure a fast-moving process throughout the entire recruiting process.
In the role, you will foster best recruiting practices to engage and hire diverse candidates, all while ensuring a fair and enjoyable candidate experience. This role works in the People Operations Group and will report to our Head of People Operations.
- Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our open requisitions
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including employee referrals, company career site, social media, job boards, associations/user groups, and university alumni resources
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Be a culture ambassador
- Influence and educate hiring teams on best interviewing practices and skills
- Find new and innovative ways to engage with the best talent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4+years of focused full-cycle recruiting experience, with a majority of that experience being at a high-growth company
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting for non-technical positions
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information
- A track record of negotiating and navigating compensation conversations (including equity)
- Experience in a full-cycle recruiting, owning candidate experience from sourcing through to offer
- Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify and develop tailored job descriptions and recruitment strategies
- Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong influencing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidate
- Remote-first culture - "work from anywhere" philosophy
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Generous medical, dental, vision insurance plans, 401k plans with a 3% company contribution, FSA benefits
- Generous and fully company-paid parental leave policy
- Ample paid-time-off, including holidays, floating holidays, and volunteer time off.
- Fun, fast-paced, start-up environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities per applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈