1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
The Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle recruiting process for the College. This position must possess considerable skill in sourcing, behavioral interviewing, applicant tracking, a thorough understanding of the College's organizational structure, culture, vision, mission, values, etc. and a working knowledge of federal and state wage and hour regulations.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Source, evaluate, and screen applicants to obtain information on work history, references, training, education, licenses, skill set and align with the College's Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Administers appropriate assessments.
- Be main point of contact for candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Document interactions, outreach, and screening results.
- Present offers to candidates including compensation and benefits.
- Ensures accurate flow of information through full cycle recruiting process.
- Develop a network of candidates, building strong relationships that persist.
- Maintain applicant database.
- Provides overall administrative support to the recruitment function, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
- Work with hiring managers to understand requirements and ensure fit for candidates.
- Arrange for interviews and collaborate to ensure travel arrangements as necessary.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of hiring strategies to attract future talent.
- Be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions through online platforms.
- Develop social media and event-based recruiting opportunities to identify applicants and secure referrals.
- Follow processes and policies in order to maintain compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Advise others on staffing policies and procedures.
- Successfully deliver on the organizational recruitment plans.
- Collaborate in the development and participate in driving the College's recruitment initiatives.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2 Years of Full-Cycle Recruitment Experience
- Effective Communication (Oral, Written, Platform, Interpersonal) Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship Management
- EEO Expertise
- Applicant Tracking System
- Medical recruiting background
- Education recruiting background
- Corporate recruiting background
- Remote position. Relocation assistance if desire to live in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Uses a computer, a telephone, and other tools and equipment to produce outputs and to communicate.
- Travels as required to attend meetings and to participate in training.
Our Mission (not just words on the wall, we live it, love it, and daily contribute to it).
At Nightingale College, our Innovative Education model helps transform rural health landscapes through our blended-distance learning platform. Every person involved with Nightingale College helps to change lives of our learners, our communities and ultimately the world by adding to the quality of healthcare. We are proud to have graduated over 1,000 nurses serving communities in need. We are serious about our outcomes and have a little bit of fun getting there.
The professional and personal development of our learners and our collaborators is our company's foundation. Not only do we develop strategies that promote a positive work-life integration, but we also create an environment that invites you to become an expert in your field, be it through higher education or professional development. Put simply, we elevate employment, elevate health, and elevate education. We're so happy that you've found us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈