2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
There’s been a fundamental shift in how we buy and sell. Once, business began with an introduction and ended in a transaction. Then came subscriptions and recurring relationships. Now we live in an Experience Economy, where customers are everything.
The world of Customer Experience (CX) is exploding and Birdeye is democratizing access to it. We bring omnichannel CX to businesses from main street to the Fortune 500. We’re on a mission to empower businesses to meet, convert, and thrive with their customers.
We do it for the customers who need the best, the business innovators bringing it to them, and the global team here building it all. With BirdEye, companies can put customers at the core of every business decision, turning feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Founded in 2012, BirdEye is headquartered in Silicon Valley. In 2019, Birdeye was ranked #1 in Online Reputation Management and #60 in the “100 Best Software Companies” in the world by G2 Crowd. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for BirdEye! As the Corporate Recruiter, you will gain exposure to all facets of corporate recruiting and will have the opportunity to become an expert in attracting the best talent. We’re looking for smart, self-motivated and coachable team player who loves to learn!
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- 2+ years of Recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Marketing and Finance-related positions
- Previous experience in SaaS preferred
- Candidates must possess top notch interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Natural curiosity and a willingness to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Goal driven and self-motivated
- Organizational skills
- A competitive salary
- A rich benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈