Contract Recruiter/Talent Advisor @RecruitrLABS
2 months ago
Job type: Contract
Category: Human Resources
Working with some of the hottest startups, RecruitrLabs combines deep recruiting expertise, with a proprietary workflow. Backed by the latest technology, we deliver comprehensive solutions through a people-centered approach, on a wide range of recruiting needs to work smarter to help our clients reach hiring goals.
We are a 100% distributed and borderless team. It has been this way since day one, with team members in 14 markets around the world, including in cities across the US and Europe, as well as in Israel, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
Learn more about us and the amazing tech startups we help scale: https://recruitrlabs.io/about-... a member of the RecruitrLabs Talent Team, the Contract Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, and managing candidate workflow with our client partners. The role focuses on high-touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Contract Recruiter is the subject matter expert around candidate sourcing, pre-screening, recruitment workflow, and working with hiring managers and teams to move the needle on candidates through hire.
- Conduct interactions with hiring managers in a timely, professional manner
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates, while also leveraging our internal sourcing team to build talent pools
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct intakes with hiring managers and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process and workflow management
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 3-5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers and teams throughout the recruitment process
- 3-5+years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
What is my employment status at RecruitrLabs?
All RecruitLabs recruiters are independent contractors. RecruitLabs does not provide an employment relationship.
Do I need to work exclusively with RecruitrLabs?
No. As an independent contractor, you are free to work on contracts or opportunities outside RecruitrLabs
Do I need to sign a contract or agreement with RecruitrLabs?
Yes. All Recruiters are required to sign and acknowledge an agreement, non-compete and NDA.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈