New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPCC) is a leading non-profit organization in New York that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. We are founded on the belief that everyone, no matter age, race or socioeconomic status, is entitled to the best possible mental health treatment. With six treatment facilities within Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, we assist children, families, and individuals with behavioral and emotional challenges in becoming more productive, independent members of society.
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Recruiter to join our team. This is a 6-month remote contract position with a Monday to Friday schedule.
- Assist in creating and implementing recruiting strategies
- Search for potential candidates using hiring databases and social media
- Assess applications and resumes
- Screen applicants before the interviewing process by conducting the initial phone screens
- Match applicants to job positions based on their skills and qualifications
- Scheduling interview with candidates
- Utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to source candidates
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and 2 years of recruiting experience; OR 5 years of recruitment experience and a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting and sourcing techniques
- Customer service and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using applicant tracking and recruitment marketing software
- Experience using Smart Recruiters preferred but not required
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knowledgeable of employer branding techniques
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong organization skills with the ability to tackle competing priorities
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong/demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Experience in a professional environment is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈