Class A Truck Driver Recruiter
Superior Driver Placement
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Uncapped earning potential
- High volume industry
- A flexible schedule that you completely control
- Leads provided
- Willingness to work for commission only (paid per hire)
- Strong communication/phone skills
- Previous recruiting, sales, or telemarketing experience preferred (will train the right individual)
- High degree of self-motivation
- Good overall computer skills and a good understanding of social media a plus
- Answer incoming calls, make outgoing calls and respond to leads.
- Creatively source and develop a pool of qualified driver applicants using traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, internet searches, job postings, etc.
- General knowledge of DOT requirements, employment laws and recruiting practices
- Must be computer literate with a proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Determine driver qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year CDL Recruiting (will train the right individual)
Work from home office:
- You must provide your own computer (no tablets or cell phones) and your own phone.
- Multiple monitors a big help.
- Telephone headset a must.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈