Career and Recruiting Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Human Resources
- Support our team and fellows in our industry tracks: data, software engineering, product, design, marketing and sales.
- This role will ramp up to manage and support 5 Career Mentors, each with about 40 fellows while also doing a little mentorship on the side (we love mentorship)!
- Drive operational/metric based decisions forward, while balancing managerial duties
- Lay down the groundwork for improving fellow retention and placement goals
- Act as a an industry expert for our team on current recruitment trends in the tech space.
- Passionate about mentorship and our mission
- Have experience working in a start-up for 2+ years liaising with multiple stakeholders (hiring managers, leadership, engineers, designers, operations, etc) to implement new initiatives.
- Ability to work with our softwares: Salesforce, or other ATS/CRM systems, with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly and teach others (we use: Salesforce, Airtable, GSuite, Asana, Notion, Slack, our own platform, etc)
- Strong managerial acumen with a minimum of 1 years of experience managing a team of 4+ employees who have monthly or quarterly goals.
- Ability to define the right metrics and validate success through a consistent routine built into a team
- Motivational team builder, who has a proven track record of handling conflict in a collaborative way and building up a team to create positive culture and unity!
- Experience with current market trends in hiring and 1+ years coaching or relevant experience
- 2-5 years experience working in the tech recruitment space
- growing employees: we value giving and receiving feedback (constructively) and we value continuous improvement. We want you to grow professionally and we include a professional development stipend to help you achieve that.
- diversity, equity and inclusion: we value people, opinions and thoughts from diverse backgrounds. Our culture is built upon the pillar of ‘DEI is not a separate initiative from Pathrise it is a part of Pathrise.’ We invite all to share their stories and we believe that it is through acceptance and curiosity that we can create a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
- grit and passion: we are a small but agile team, everyone has a hand in determining how we grow as a business and as a team. We support one another to reach our dreams of changing how job seekers find employment and we are fiercely passionate about working hard to achieve that!
- Incentive Based Work; when our fellows get placed - you get rewarded!
- 100% remote work available
- Centrally located office; only a 3 mins walk from Montgomery Station
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses and Equity
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Professional Development Stipends
- Bi-annual team building off-sites and monthly happy hour events with fellow Pathrisers
- Free catered lunches and commute for onsite employees
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈