VP of Revenue Operations
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
We’re seeking a VP of Revenue Operations who will be responsible for optimizing the entire customer lifecycle across Growth/Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Reporting to the COO, the VP of Rev Ops will play an integral role in aligning internal operations, setting overall company strategy, and accelerating growth. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience implementing and leading a revenue operations function at a growth stage, venture backed software company. New York preferred, remote optional.
- Responsible for operationalizing and optimizing the end-to-end revenue model of the organization, creating alignment across Growth, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Continuously increase the velocity of all revenue-related activities, resources, and processes; holding teams accountable to the overall revenue model
- Proactively identify areas of inefficiency, lost opportunity, and excessive costs across the customer lifecycle; implement scalable solutions to address these issues
- Develop, own, and continuously iterate on data sets, reports, and insights that drive true strategic decision making across the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Establish and continuously iterate on robust forecasting processes and reports that become the anchor of effective planning discussions across the organization
- Ownership over the tech stack used by Sales, Customer Success, and Growth/Marketing team and relevant integrations into other company softwares
- As part of the leadership team, participate in key discussions that help shape the overall strategy and direction of the company
- Grow, manage, and mentor a world-class Revenue Operations team
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills & Attributes
- 12+ years of experience leading sales and revenue operations at high-velocity companies
- Proven track record of driving measurable efficiency gains, cost reductions, and revenue optimization across all areas of the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Natural curiosity and solutions-oriented mindset that leads to proactively coming to the table with creative solutions
- Deep understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes and metrics of a SaaS business
- Experience managing a team of analyst, operations, and enablement professionals
- Able to effectively drive multiple projects to successful completion at the same time
- Healthy mix of analytical mindset, technical abilities, business acumen, and personal drive
- Strong presentation skills combined with the ability to present data in a way that is persuasive to all audiences
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, life insurance)
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development, growth, and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈