VP of Revenue
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills, mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to exit. We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team.
We've helped fund over $150M into companies and are looking for team members that want to truly help startups by connecting them to our services and product suite. If you're looking to make a difference in the world while also generating personal success, this role will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship, startups, and love Shark Tank
- You can connect with, lead, and influence executive decision-makers
- You have the ability to hire, build, and retain high performance teams
- Seasoned startup and SaaS veteran who can innovate and drive strategic market penetration, account success, and top line revenue growth with (5+ years) as a builder and/or leader of high performing biz-dev/sales teams
- Proven track record of initiating and driving early commercial success, working across multiple platforms and products, and ‘blitzscaling’ biz-dev/sales teams for hyper-growth
- Advanced skills in talent acquisition and retention strategy including recruiting high performing team members, building team structure, and assessing future organizational skills for career success
- Ability to create the roadmap for the next 3-5 years, including defining annual revenue and expansion goals, annual recurring revenue goals, customer success measures, and aligning the product roadmap to topline growth strategy.
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans over to implement
- Advanced skills in talent strategy including recruiting high performing team members, building team structure, and assessing future organizational skills.
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical reasoning power and ability to A/B test and iterate to process success.
- Lead an industry landscape analysis and identify M&A opportunities aligned with future growth strategy.
- Proactively support Sales Managers to win business and to align on-the-ground tactics with top-level growth strategy.
- Identify adjacent and future growth markets, and shape strategy for bridging to markets beyond the immediately addressable market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Advanced degrees are a plus, but not required.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with hundreds of startups
- Market leader in compensation to include: salary, performance incentives, and equity/stock options
- Organizational remote team culture with team flown in quarterly to meet up at our HQ in Austin, Texas
- Comprehensive team Medical, Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401k Program Benefits
- Leader in PTO: 14 Days Vacation, 10 Company Holidays Per Year, 4 Days Medical Leave, & Election Day
- Monthly planned company, departmental, and team outings to build team culture and engage community
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈