1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Our Virtual CFO team members participate and collaborate with our clients on all financial aspects of their business. You'll identify and regularly review the key drivers of the business to gain a better understanding of the company and to offer insights on improvements. Other Virtual CFO services include: maintaining the financial forecast that aligns with the strategy of the business, industry benchmarking, team compensation planning, and managing lending relationships.
Our expectations of our vCFO's
- Must be a CPA with at least 6 years experience
- Extensive experience with Excel (pivot tables, VBA, and macros a plus)
- QuickBooks, FreshBooks, and Xero experience a plus
- Business (and personal) tax experience a plus
- Two mandatory company retreats per year
- Works well under pressure
- Working in a world-class distributed / remote team environment
- Flexible schedule, can work around family functions
- Technology stipend to cover home office expenses
- Education stipend
- Health insurance, 401(k) match, disability insurance, incentive program, HSA
- We'll cover any certification or state and national licenses / dues
- Reimbursement for CPA review course and up to 4 exam sittings
Our application requires that you use Chrome.
We recommend you use a stable internet connection, preferably on WiFi to ensure you don't lose connection when interviewing or uploading your video question responses.
You are able to complete video responses and interview on mobile devices or computers and generally it is easier to process on a computer/laptop.
Make sure that you are able to accept the permissions for your computer/device to have your microphone and camera enabled.
Note: All positions require (at minimum) a Bachelor's degree. You must be legal authorized to work in the US.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈