Vice President, Controller
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- Lead Financial Reporting, Revenue and Analytics (responsible for booking all product revenue in accordance with ASC 606 and analyzing product profitability), AP/AR, and Agent/Guide Compensation teams
- Responsible for end-to-end financial close and reporting processes, including providing support for Form 10-Q and 10-K filings, ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- ·Develop strong partnerships with business leaders within Assurance, including but not limited to providing regular financial reporting and insights
- Partner closely with senior Finance leaders across Prudential (Corp Controllers, Tax, Audit, Treasury)
- Ensure transparency and integrity of analysis and a common understanding of the underlying drivers
- Develop reporting and analytical packages for senior management, going beyond P&L line-item analysis to the underlying business drivers
- Lead efforts enhance the control environment and implement process improvements through use of automation.
- Partner with Data Science, Engineering and other functional groups
- Manage internal and external audit processes
- Assist in preparing senior management for board and audit committee communications, where necessary
- Lead projects and analytics that fall into Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Finance, Treasury/Capital, M&A, and other domains
- Serve as one of three members of the Assurance Finance Senior Leadership team
- 10+ years of relevant Finance and public company Controllership experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA (big 4 accounting experience is a plus)
- Willingness to dive into the data and details
- Proven track record in leadership roles
- Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen as well as advanced change management and project management skills
- Demonstrated past success at creating or significantly upgrading a team and instilling a culture of continuous process improvement
- Highly influential and able to flex leadership style according to the situation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation development and delivery
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Aptitude to multitask, handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Humble collaborator – must be an excellent team player
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈