VENTURE CAPITAL PRINCIPAL
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Finance / Legal
We are looking for a highly motivated Principal (m/f/d) based in Berlin, London, Paris, or somewhere else in Europe to join our Visionaries Club investment team. You’ll be working alongside our Founding Partners while co-leading an ambitious and very entrepreneurial investment team. Visionaries Club is backed by some of the world’s most successful founders and family business entrepreneurs and is striving to invest in the next generation of Europe’s B2B unicorn founders.
In this role, you’ll handle a wide range of tasks in close collaboration with our Founding Partners and the rest of the team while owning a multitude of responsibilities. We’re looking for a curious leader with outstanding analytical skills, someone who is not afraid to take on responsibility while being a real team player. We value someone who is a self-starter, incredibly organized, flexible, who can maintain great relationships, and is an overall strong communicator with a good sense of humor and last but not least: is as motivated as we are in taking Visionaries Club to the next level.
Your job responsibilities
- Co-lead our investment team: Lead new investments with close interaction with the other members of the investment team and with our entrepreneurial investor network
- Go hunting for the next unicorn: Identify new market opportunities and investment theses, conduct deep-dive due diligence on deals and develop quantitative models to project investment potential of deals in line with our investment criteria
- Get ahead of the next big disruption: Strengthen your expertise in various technology sectors, conduct industry analyses, and uncover business models with the potential to turn entire industries upside-down
- Nurture the next generation of Europe’s startups: Become a board member of portfolio companies and support our founders on various growth topics
- Be a mentor: Lead and manage our team of Associates and Analysts
- Become a Visionaries brand ambassador: Meet entrepreneurs, connect with industry partners, attend events and further build out your relationships within the ecosystem
- Always put our entrepreneurs first
- Live out your entrepreneurial spirit through your own initiatives
- Outstanding degree from a top university
- 3+ years of working experience in high-performance environments of venture capital, private equity, investment banking, a high-growth startup or consulting
- Significant prior deal-making experience
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Established network to source deals and to help accelerate the growth and likelihood of success for our portfolio ventures
- Strong understanding of financial analysis and modeling and innovative problem-solving mentality in combination with strong analytical and structuring abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- You should be independent, hands-on, flexible, and open-minded
You’ll be working alongside the Founding Partners to bring Visionaries Club to the next level and receive a competitive compensation package while growing your career in this fast-paced and unique work environment.
About Visionaries Club
Visionaries Club is a VC fund backed by leading entrepreneurs and family businesses investing in Seed and Early Growth stage companies with a particular focus on the next big disruptors in B2B. Find more information here: www.visionaries.vc
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
You can either apply below or reach out to a “Visionary” close to you to get in touch with someone from the team!
We look forward to speaking to you soon!✌️
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈