2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
We're redefining the dining experience by building a world-class mobile ordering and delivery platform. Waitr & Bitesquad marketplace is helping small businesses grow and acquire new customers while also bringing concierge level convenience to thousands of consumers. Our growth has been off the charts and has no signs of slowing down.
As the Treasury Accountant you will be responsible for monitoring and updating the company's Treasury accounts within the general ledger system on a daily basis, reconciling all bank accounts on a monthly basis, and assisting with daily Treasury functions as needed. You will assist in the financial reporting process, preparing schedules, journal entries, and performing account reconciliations. In addition, you will be compiling and organizing data required for budget and audits and perform special projects as directed by the Treasury Manager or Senior Accountant.
- Monitors all bank account activity daily.
- Responsible for data entry of all bank account and credit card activity in the company's general
- Analyze and reconcile cash receipts to company's proprietary reports.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and cash accounts, ensuring proper documentation to support
- Assists with ensuring that all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting deadlines are
- Assists in maintaining schedules required for completion of external audits.
- Assists with the weekly payment of vendor invoices via check, ACH, or wire.
- Researches departmental expenditures when inquiries are made by management.
- Assists with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processes when necessary.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
Associate degree in Accounting or other Business Related field.
A minimum of 1 year of bookkeeping or related experience is required
Preferred Education and Experience
Bookkeeping, banking, or other Treasury experience
- Must be skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Must possess high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to work within a collaborative team
Primarily clerical-type desk work.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Remote work opportunity, so reliable internet access required.
WTRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Bite Squad is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at WTRH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈