Leading Financial Advisory Firm
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Wade Financial Advisory (www.wadefa.com) is seeking a Tax Manager for our fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm in Campbell, CA. We help manage every aspect of our client's financial life, partnering, educating, and guiding them throughout the process to help them make well-informed financial decisions. We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our firm to lead our tax team in tax planning and return preparation. We are open to this position being permanently remote, but we are also interviewing local applicants.
Duties of the Tax Manager include:
- Assist our clients in reaching their goals through tax and financial planning services
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies and individuals
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues
- Plan, direct and execute various tax projects
- Perform research on technical tax issues
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff on tax related projects
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries
- Handle communications with various governing entities
- You hold a CPA, MST, or EA designation
- You have extensive experience researching, interpreting, and filing taxes – this is NOT an entry level position
- You want to be part of an innovative financial planning firm and a member of a strong team
- You have a sincere desire to help clients with their tax planning needs
- You have excellent oral and writing skills
- You are detail oriented, enjoy problem solving, and always follow through on your commitments
- You demonstrate character, competence and compassion with clients and employees
- You are career-oriented and have a desire to continue learning
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be $100,000 - $150,000 based on experience, a healthcare allowance, life/disability insurance and a 401(k) with matching contributions.
- We are currently working remotely and we will continue to follow state and CDC guidelines but this position can be remote permanently.
- Upbeat, collegial, and professional working environment
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant who is the hiring manager for this position. If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take assessments. A background and credit check will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈