2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Rocketbook reusable notebooks have revolutionized the way millions of people use and digitize handwritten notes at work and in the classroom. In the past few years, we've become a disruptive force in the office supply industry by delivering a unique blend of digital and physical innovation. We're just getting started in our mission to revolutionize personal and team productivity.
The Finance team is growing and we are looking for a creative, innovative, and resourceful Staff Accountant. Your mission will be to own the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable process as well as assist with month end. You will have a massive impact on the company trajectory as you will implement concepts that will fuel Rocketbook's next phase of crazy growth.
Who YOU are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, or Finance
- 2+ years of related accounting experience
- Like working in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Detail-oriented and proactive in problem solving.
- Team player who can effectively work cross-functionally.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Amazon Vendor Central, or True Commerce preferred
What you'll DO:
- Drive invoicing, collections, and cash application processes
- Support accounting with month-end close journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting
- Maintain Accounts Payable process
- Research GL detail as needed to determine the correct accounting required
- Provide accounting support to sales team
- Support the payroll function as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Enhance automation wherever possible
What you WON'T do:
- Wait for creative ideas to be handed to you, or initiative to be requested of you
- Work within the strict boundaries of your job description or department charter
- Be uncourteous to your teammates, not help them succeed, or hold back opportunities to help the business grow
- Remain stagnant as a professional and individual
- Keep your curiosity, opinions, quirks, and terrible jokes to yourself
No need to apply if:
- You aren't an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- You don't have ideas and you wait for someone else to execute.
- You can't strategically plan OR you are highly uncomfortable when the plan changes.
- You aren't curious and don't want to grow individually.
- You can't give and receive LOTS of constructive feedback.
- You aren't fun to be around.
- You hate geeky sci-fi movies and cheesy space puns.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible and unlimited vacation policy
- 401(K) plan with match
- Remote-work friendly
Rocketbook is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈