2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- You’ll work closely with our finance & operations team to complete Month End Close by business day 8 or 10 (quarter-end) with preparation of journal entries and month end GL account reconciliations
- You’ll contribute to the development, documentation, and automation of accounting policies and procedures including but not limited to A/P, Prepaids, Accruals, and Revenue accounts
- You’ll be a key liaison between vendors, contractors, and 3rd parties for anything related to pay procurement
- You’ll assist with preparing consolidations for inter-company transactions and trial balance and work closely with the Senior Accountant on ad-hoc assignments to improve processes going forward
- Organized planner. You are the type of person that plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. With a busy workload, you know how to focus on the key priorities and have the ability to meet important deadlines.
- Detail oriented. You are tenacious in learning the ins and outs of our software, thorough in your preparation of reconciliations and the kind of person that ensures nothing slips through the cracks.
- Strong work ethic. You are motivated to get things done without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company, seeking more efficient ways to complete tasks or improve processes.
- Fast learner. Ok, so maybe you haven't done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting or at a fast growing company
- Advanced Excel/Data management skills (Pivots, Vlookups, etc.)
- Degree in accounting/finance or related field - CPA preferred but not required
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈