(Senior) Loan Processor
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Summary: Primary responsibilities reviewing and verifying loan documents including income, credit, appraisal, title insurance, etc., and ensuring the information is complete, accurate and complies with company policies as well as meets underwriters' requirements. Other duties include entering information into Encompass, following up and communicating with both customers and loan officers to obtain missing or updated documentation in order to process the mortgage loan file in a timely manner. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple people, multitask, work in a team environment, and manage an assigned pipeline in order to meet closing expectations.
- Process FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as USDA, Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement loans, Down Payment Assistance and Bond Programs as well as Reverse Mortgages.
- Accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
- Request, review and verify all loan documents such as income, credit, appraisal and title insurance, to ensure complete and accurate information is in the file before it is sent to underwriting.
- Obtain verification of deposit, verification of employment, credit report
- Prioritize and monitor daily workflow in order to ensure all loans are being worked on in accordance with company's timeline expectations.
- Maintain constant communication with customers and loan agents on status updates and/or changes to the loan.
- Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require redisclosure have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
- Coordinate loan closing with customers, title companies, and loan agents.
- Work additional hours as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home
- Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement, down payment assistance and bond programs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID.
- Advanced ability to analyze complex tax returns accurately calculate income for all types of borrowers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈