Senior Executive - Finance & Operations
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Asia Pacific
Category: Finance / Legal
We are Pulse iD
We are a fintech start-up that scales rapidly in the Asia Pacific region, currently operating out of Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, and Philippines.
We bring together merchants, partners, and financial institutions in a single ecosystem – Catalyst Marketplace.
Catalyst Marketplace is an end-to-end intelligent platform that looks into automating rewards sourcing, distribution, and redemption. We partner with financial institutions to understand consumer spend behaviour while merchants use these insights to run intelligent promotions across bank and e-wallet channels.
Catalyst Marketplace creates a win-win proposition for merchants, financial institutions, and consumers. Merchants generate incremental revenue through targeted offers while these offers will fuel the loyalty programs run by our financial institution partners and consumers are rewarded by saving on every everyday purchase.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a dedicated Senior Executive in the Finance & Operations field to join us!
Our Senior Executive – Finance & Operations will be tasked to manage a series of finance-related activities which include account receivables, payables, bank reconciliation, and reporting.
Your responsibilities include:
- Generate invoices and sent them out to clients in a timely manner.
- Ensure invoices generated are accurate which includes charging to the right entity, purchase order, amount, currency, tax, etc.
- Follow up on payment status with salespersons or clients.
- Prepare and monitor aging reports.
- Review the invoices received and make timely payments to vendors.
- Keep track of company expenses and ensure a timely report is in place.
Reporting & Analytics
- Perform bank reconciliations on a timely basis and ensure bank balances are reflected accurately.
- Ensure compliance with state reporting requirements, applicable laws, and tax filings as well as other related corporate governance matters.
- Support on P&L and audit-related activities.
- Support the team on various reporting and analytical needs.
- Respond to finance-related questions and provide resolution.
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years' experience of working in the finance-related field.
- Experience working in or any of these countries - Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Australia is valuable.
- Experience and willingness to work in a start-up culture are mandatory.
- Organize, an eye for detail, and an analytical mind are necessary.
- Experience working in a technology company is preferred.
- Strong communication, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional and remote teams
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant areas
We also offer the following:
- An exciting journey with the opportunity to build meaningful solutions for the industry
- An engaging environment that made up of cool and supportive team members
- An opportunity to work with talented industry practitioners, support, motivate and learn from each other.
- An attractive remuneration package
Does it sound like what you are looking for?
- Submit your application today or reach out to discuss further!
Check out our website www.pulseid.com for more information and stay engaged with us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Asia Pacific.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈