Senior Advisor Consultant
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
We are SigFig. We're here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices and reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Through partnerships with some of the world's largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Partner Success team exists to help our enterprise partnerships reach outsized success. This group is comprised of teams passionate about Relationship Management, Advisor Practice Management, Branch Distribution, and Marketing. Partner Success teams spend their time and energy working closely together to unlock best practices in bringing SigFig solutions to our partners' customers. Success is measured by our partners' ability to acquire new digital investment advice customers and grow assets under management (AUM). Partner Success generates important findings from engaging with bankers and advisors which help shape SigFig's overall product roadmap.
Within Partner Success, the Advisor Consulting team supports SigFig's advisor-led digital advice programs across both phone and field advisor distribution channels. This team is passionate about engaging with home and regional office leadership to provide resources that develop and maintain meaningful advisor engagement activities. They ensure that impactful practice management routines and sales and services processes are used to deliver advisor-led digital advice solutions to our partners' client base. Success is measured by the ability of our wealth management partners to drive AUM through their financial advisor networks.
As an Advisor Consultant you will be responsible for partnering with regional and home office leadership to generate repeatable and scalable best practices to drive advisor-led digital advice conversion. Advisor Consultants work closely inside of partner firms supporting advisor engagement and adoption through national launch calls, local training, and individual and group advisor meetings. You are viewed as a partner who will help create adoption of SigFig's digital advice solution, allowing advisors to gain efficiencies in their practice and deliver best-in-class solutions to their clients. This is you!
How You'll Make an Impact
- Create: You will author collateral to be used in driving advisor sales and distribution strategies
- Collaborate: You will develop close partnerships and maintain presence with key field advisor leaders
- Execute: Drive implementation of strategy between SigFig and our partners to unlock advisor AUM
- Grow: Maintain a forward-looking calendar of activities to drive growth and adoption from advisors
- Share: You will be critical to sharing learnings from our partners to the broader SigFig organization
- You represent SigFig as the subject matter expert on financial advisory practices
- You are intrigued by the potential that digital technology can play in creating efficiencies for practices
- You are confident in speaking in large group settings with executives and advisors
- You expertly lead group training sessions and 1 on 1 meetings to communicate how SigFig products fit a practice
- You have an understanding of financial services firms and are excited to work with large complex organizations
- You can thoughtfully work through strategic priorities understanding both the partner and SigFig's perspective
- You have a background in the financial services industry and experience working with advisors directly
- You have strong consulting skills and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are excited about new products and technologies and want to make an impact at a leading fintech firm
- You interface directly across the SigFig organization with Marketing, Product, and Delivery
- You understand tradeoffs and work collaboratively to influence company prioritization to meet both SigFig and partner needs
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in advisor sales distribution strategies
- 5+ years of experience working closely with financial advisory field leadership - advisors and/or partners
- Deep understanding of the manner in which technology is changing the advisor business model
- Proven sales experience, practice management understanding, and management experience using data
- Exposure to strategy for technology changes in an organization
- Experience with Fintech and/or enterprise software
- Willing to accommodate travel to branch offices, conferences, and partner meetings regularly (50%)
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈