3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
HaulHub is a rapidly growing Series-B startup that provides much-needed technology to the heavy construction industry—an industry that contributes ~12% GDP. This is a huge opportunity. We're looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Senior Accountant to help us revolutionize the industry.
As the Senior Accountant at HaulHub Inc., you'll work closely with the Controller to contribute to the key operational needs of the business and support the month-end close process. Your position provides visibility into areas such as general ledger accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and both internal and external financial reporting requirements. You'll also play a pivotal role in supporting the Finance Team to scale its workflows and implement best-in-class processes as we strive to keep pace with HaulHub's continued, fast-paced growth. You know you'll thrive in this role because you're a team player who's ready to learn and be challenged.
In this role you will:
- Be a key player in the monthly close process
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and related analyses for balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Support the establishment of appropriate internal controls and implement new accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting for investors and other senior management stakeholders
- Assist in the annual audit process with external auditors
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 2-4 years of Accounting or related Finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- High energy coupled with a sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Proven ability to produce highly detailed work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Prior tech company experience a plus
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefit options available
- Remote work opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈