Summit CPA Group
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Our Senior Accountant team members are responsible for 8-10 clients at a time. This includes maintaining their accounting software, month-end closings, financial statement preparation, AP, AR, creating weekly cash flow reports, and tax preparation for their individual and business client bases.
Our Accountants are client-facing, so having a good personality is a plus :)
Our expectations of our Senior Accountants
- At least 2-5 years of public accounting experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas and macros a plus)
- QuickBooks, FreshBooks, and Xero experience a plus
- Business (and personal) tax experience a plus
- Should understand financial statements (journal entries, month-end closings, etc.)
- Two mandatory company retreats per year
- Works well under pressure
- 2080-hour work year (40 hours per week * 52 weeks) can be done in any manner; typically, more time is required when new clients are being onboarded
- Oversees 1 - 2 Accountants
- Working in a world-class distributed / remote team environment
- Flexible schedule, can work around family functions
- Technology stipend to cover home office expenses
- Education stipend
- Health insurance, 401(k) match, disability insurance, incentive program, HSA
- We'll cover any certification or state and national licenses / dues
- Reimbursement for CPA review course and up to 4 exam sittings
Our application requires that you use Chrome.
We recommend you use a stable internet connection, preferably on WiFi to ensure you don't lose connection when interviewing or uploading your video question responses.
You are able to complete video responses and interview on mobile devices or computers and generally it is easier to process on a computer/laptop.
Make sure that you are able to accept the permissions for your computer/device to have your microphone and camera enabled.
Note: All positions require (at minimum) a Bachelor's degree. You must be legal authorized to work in the US.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈