Revenue Enablement Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development. Fastly’s customers include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, and GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Revenue Enablement Manager
The Revenue Enablement Manager will develop and implement onboarding and continuing education programs for Fastly’s Sales and Customer Success organizations. They will combine a passion for problem-solving, coaching, and simplifying concepts to drive learning and establish positive relationships with Revenue Organization members and Executive leadership. They will work cross-functionally with multiple partners - Sales, Customer Success, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Product - to continually discover and meet the objectives of a dynamic, growing business.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with revenue leadership and individual contributors to develop, execute, optimize, and assess a comprehensive onboarding and continuing education program
- Identity and understand the competencies individual contributors need to master to excel at their jobs; build scalable and measurable learning programs to achieve these outcomes
- Design, implement, and deliver training in a variety of formats including in-person, virtually, one-on-one, and video to create an engaging learning experience
- Gather and relay data points and feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Leverage sales enablement software (Highspot) to drive learning and ensure resources are easily accessible
- Work closely with direct team members to communicate feedback, success stories, roadblocks, and lessons learned
What We're Looking For
- 5-7+ years of sales enablement, direct sales, customer success, sales operations, product marketing, and/or project management experience with increasing responsibility at a SaaS or tech company
- A self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and working with cross-functional, executive-level decision makers to uncover needs and resolve pressing business issues
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously while adhering to high levels of accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent communication skills and experience writing, editing, and presenting to multiple levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of the pre-sales and post-sales process including prospecting, discovery, negotiation, close, account management, and customer support
We value a variety of voices, so this is not a laundry list. It would be an added bonus if you have experience in ANY of these:
- Experience owning, developing, implementing, and measuring trainings, learning paths, or projects within a high-growth Revenue organization
- Experience selling, supporting, or enabling learning on a highly technical product
We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈