Regulatory Document Reviewer
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Futuralis Tech is a global technology consulting firm raising standards in cloud services. Our mission is to help clients harness the benefits of the cloud. Our holistic approach integrates all aspects of IT into the overarching cloud strategy to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve security.
Are you passionate about developing simple, elegant solutions to complex problems? Do you like working closely with customers and delighting them with amazing user experiences?
- Responsible to come up with document templates for data lineage documentation and mapping documents for regulatory filings.
- Work with metadata business analysts to produce the data lineage documents in the format that meets FFIEC and regulatory requirements.
- Review the documents that are produced by business analysts, provide timely feedback and ensure that all documents are accurate and meet the bank standards.
- Work with Internal Audit (IA) teams and understand their audit requirements and provide the right feedback to BAs to produce essential documents to meet all IA needs
- Responsible to guide all the metadata and business analysts to produce data lineage documents for several financial and regulatory reports.
- Knowledge in regulatory reports and FFIEC standards and produce the lineage documents for all bank submitted regulatory reports
- Knowledge in data visualization tools such as Axiom, Power-BI and ability to extract metadata from BI tools.
- Document data lineage processes with system architecture and process flows.
- Mastery of overall broader data management concepts and data modeling
- Other duties as assigned.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈