2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EASA countries & UK
Category: Finance / Legal
Do you have a passion for pushing urban drone deliveries forward? Do you want to work as a global leader in this domain? Then Matternet might be looking for you!
You will be a key member of Matternets’ regulatory team, working on the regulatory work for (mainly) Europe. You are responsible for gaining approvals to operate at new locations or in new domains and your support in managing projects related to Type Certification. Of course, you are aware of any regulatory developments and you already identified the possible impact on Matternet’s operation, assuring we stay compliant. You represent Matternet at regulatory and rule/standards-making bodies. Curiosity, flexibility, and pragmatism are some of your key characteristics and you are comfortable wearing multiple hats, juggling a diverse set of tasks, and doing whatever is needed to ensure the team’s success. You are definitely a team player, but you don’t need a team to excel!
The Matternet Operations GmbH is located in Dübendorf, near Zurich (Switzerland), but you can work remotely as well.
- Work with Matternet’s Head of Regulatory Affairs Europe to assure that Matternet stays compliant to the regulatory framework
- Manage regulatory projects and ensure they’re completed efficiently and on time
- Support the regulatory team in the certification process for Matternet’s M2 UAV
- Maintain documentation in accordance and consistent with our global strategy
- Act as a liaison between the Regulatory Team and other functions at Matternet (such as Engineering, Production, Operations, and Safety), in the US and here in Europe
- Support the Business Development team in expanding Matternet’s operations
- 3-5 years experience with aviation regulatory work
- Experience with Type Certification and Airworthiness of aircraft
- Knowledge of the Specific Operational Risk Assessment (SORA) process
- You are presently living in one of the EASA member states or the UK
- English proficiency (C1 or higher)
- Project Management experience
- Other aviation (safety) experience
- Business proficiency in German and/or French
- Thorough knowledge of the relevant (EU) Regulations
- Experience with Web Manuals
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EASA countries & UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈