Payroll Implementations Director
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Greenshades Software is looking for a Payroll Implementations Manager to lead our Implementations team with excellence.
Greenshades Software delivers an independent, field-proven, payroll and HR platform centered around proactive compliance, automated tax calculations and robust employee engagement. With 4,000+ clients, an average client tenure of 11+ years, and some of the highest net promoter scores in the industry, Greenshades transforms payroll and HR obstacles into business-enhancing opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate a well-organized team of Implementation Specialists
- Train and equip implementation specialists to perform their job function
- Staff team appropriate for the number of expected implementation clients.
- Establish and maintain high standards for implementation time, approach, plans, and customer service. This includes standards on the average time for implementations, number of implementations completed each quarter, and survey scores.
- Implement and evolve a documented implementation process
- Develop Greenshades client training approach for all products, in coordination with subject matter experts
- Manage Greenshades product training best practices and ensure implementation analysts are properly training clients. This includes staying up to date on product knowledge and functionality to perform client training. Emphasize the importance of selecting the optimal product settings and configuration for your clients.
- Develop implementation plans and/or statements of work as requested by the Sales Department and/or as a part of your implementation process. Ensure such plans are followed.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with cross department and internal department stakeholders
- Ensure the implementations team is serving as the dedicated point of contact for technical support concerns or client product issues, creating tickets as necessary and troubleshooting the problem for escalation for assigned clients.
- Successfully implement clients and transition them to the general support through a process that ensures their long-term success with Greenshades products
- Take responsibility for and create implementation plans for clients who are currently unhappy with Greenshades and it is determined that they need to be handled by the Implementation team
- Identify issues hindering successful implementation of clients and ensure those issues are addressed or mitigated
- Use industry standards for project management and customer service wherever possible
- Evaluate tools and procedures across Implementations, suggest and implement changes when needed
- Manage concierge support process and implement world-class support for assigned concierge clients
- Coordinate with Professional Services, EDI, and Sales Operations to ensure cross-department processes are created and executed
- Handle “service recovery” clients and other clients with intense struggles across product boundaries who would benefit from the time and attention of the implementation process.
- Serve as the escalation point for clients who are primarily detractors because of multiple products not working as intended (vs. dissatisfaction with support quality or single product dissatisfaction or feature requests).
- Other responsibilities requested by your supervisor
- 5+ Yrs of Personnel Management
- 5+ Yrs of Software Implementation Experience
- General Knowledge of the HCM/Payroll/HR Software space
- Experience building processes and procedures from the ground up
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈