Non Agency Underwriter
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
The Senior Mortgage Under is primarily responsible for Non Agency loan review and has the following responsibilities:
· Deep experience underwriting jumbo/non-Agency and portfolio loans
· Responsible for underwriting residential loans ensuring compliance with appropriate company and investor standards.
· Analyze appraisal, income, asset and employment source documents. Review submitted loan file data and documents for adherence to investor and lender policies.
· Data Entry as it relates to Input quality submission and appraisal, income, asset and employment source documentation.
· Upload loans and necessary conditions to investor if loan requires prior approval by Investor.
· Perform mortgage credit analysis to determine borrower’s ability to pay
· Knowledge of secondary market guidelines to verify data against documentation for income, assets, credit, and property.
· Review fraud reports and title document system as required, complete checklists and summaries
· Maintain service level objectives
· Respond to underwriting questions
· Other duties as required by management
· 5+ year’s experience in manual underwriting or jumbo/non agency loans.
· Experience with Encompass helpful but not required
· Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
· Thorough understanding of credit and an ability to review complex financial documents.
· Ability to make credit recommendations and assess credit worthiness.
· Ability to meet production, quality and service standards along with providing direct coaching and feedback to ensure quality.
· Ability to work independently producing results in a timely manner.
Competitive base salary - Remote Permanent Position -
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈