2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Finance / Legal
This is a remote position.
Job Title: Mortgage Expert
Location: Remote Working or From Our Norwich Office
Firm Name: Haysto
Starting Salary: £30,000
Job Reference Number: 001
Since launching in Q4 of 2020 Haysto have been featured in The Sunday Times, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Express and others.
The company has invested heavily in technology and are disrupting the specialist mortgage market. They’ve spent the last 18-months building their platform from the ground up to enable a digital customer journey which includes all ID verification, documentation uploading, e-signatures etc. in their portal, while creating a backend system that drives automation across all broker and team workflows to remove a lot of the admin and improve the customer experience. Haysto are proud to be the UK's fastest-growing mortgage platform for specialist mortgages and are now offering a unique opportunity to join their team at a pivotal moment. There’s no hierarchy there - you’ll be listened to and be part of a high-growth company where you’ll also get to share in the financial upside.
HLPartnership (HLP) is the largest privately-owned Appointed Representative (AR) Network for mortgage and protection advisers. HLP’s Appointed Representatives and Advisers specialise in providing high quality mortgage advice to consumers and advise on protection, general insurance, and later life lending products. The Network has over 400 AR Firms and nearly 900 Advisers.
Skills and experience required:
- You’ll be CeMAP qualified
- Have 1+ years experience as a mortgage adviser
Have a track-record of working in high-energy sales environments with a demonstratedability of over achieving targets
- Excellent communication abilities with a passion for delighting customers
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to rapidly grow your income
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills - we move at speed and need you to keep up
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement
- Experience with complex mortgages cases and specialist lenders is an advantage but not required
What’s in it for you?
- £30,000+ base salary / £116,000 OTE (based on 16 mortgages per month)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Unlimited leads - Haysto currently receive approx. 3000 enquiries per month through their platform and have the ability to scale numbers as required. They have an internal enquiry scoring tool so Advisers only see high quality enquiries, with the remainder being prequalified by their sales support team before being assigned to Advisers.
- Dedicated Case Manager and sales support team removing administration tasks and allowing you to focus on what's most important - serving customers.
- Benefits include unlimited holiday, ability to work from home or in their Norwich office, cycle to work scheme, enhanced pension, company events
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and influence their direction
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈