Member Benefits Director
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Velocity has reimagined concierge for the digital age. We were the 3rd fastest growing company headquartered in the UK in 2019, have offices in London, New York and Los Angeles. We are backed by $28 million in venture capital and are now in scale-up mode. We are adding to our partnerships team to build the most authoritative, authentic and engaging content for the premium consumer.
Velocity is transforming the way premium consumers interact with the world. Our member base is one of the most desirable and engaged digital communities. Members come to Velocity to be inspired and to book effortlessly. The average Hotel Night booked by members is over $1,500, and the average basket size across the platform is over $2,000. This audience uses Velocity as their operating system for their lifestyle. 40% of them are Daily Active Users (DAUs) of the app, the average member makes 1 booking or purchase per week, and interaction primarily takes place via the mobile app.
Through Velocity for Business, Velocity serves the customers of some of the world’s most iconic and influential global luxury brands, from leading luxury automotive companies to financial institutions.
The content team acts as a trusted curator and adviser to the membership. You will build on some of the existing partnerships across Travel, Dining, Experiences, Luxury Goods and Wellness to create holistic offerings of tangible value. This role will involve developing new partnerships with both global luxury brands and companies local to member locations.
Velocity Black has grown revenue 10x in less than 24 months, through member growth and capturing an increasing share of member wallet. Your mission will be to drive further engagement from the membership base, resulting in increasing member delight and higher renewal rates.
You will be working as part of a world-class team from across the globe. Our HQ is in London, and we have offices in LA and New York. You will coordinate across multiple teams to drive results, including Engineering and Operations.
- Have a keen understanding of the luxury consumer in the digital age.
- Have an established black book of connections across key luxury verticals.
- Have monetised premium audiences from premium brands.
- Have the ability to both formulate strategy and execute projects.
- Have experience negotiating and executing deals with global and local brands.
- Experience working with teams across multiple geographies.
- Have an entrepreneurial nature.
- Responsible for building the member benefits program for Velocity Black members and Velocity for Business clients
- Sourcing relevant suppliers and benefits for each segment of our membership base
- Implementing new suppliers and benefits in the app and working closely with the Operations team to ensure the successful launch of new suppliers and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer technology companies
- Top tier BUPA Private Health Insurance paid for by Velocity
- 60% of a gym membership paid for by Velocity
- Opportunity for International Travel
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈