Manager, Investor Relations
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- Support Head of Investor Relations and serve as the spokesperson for Dropbox in day-to-day engagement with the investor and analyst communities
- Engage directly with investors and sell-side analysts to help recap quarterly results, detail product strategy, and answer inbound questions.
- Craft key talking points for all investor communications, including press releases, earnings call scripts, Q&A, Investor Day events, investor conferences, and one-on-one meetings
- Organize and manage events on company IR calendar, including Investor Day, investor conferences, and one-on-one meetings
- Collaborate with other teams - including Product, Marketing, Communications, PR, Legal, Business Development and Corporate Finance - to ensure that investor communications is aligned with company strategy
- Distill and communicate feedback and viewpoints from the investor community to company leadership and Board
- 3–5 years of investor relations experience with a public software or internet company, financial institution or a third party consulting agency that serves public companies in software or internet
- Strong financial and business acumen, including a firm grasp of the metrics and financial modeling used by investment professionals to inform valuation
- Superior modeling, presentation creation, and communications skills, both written and oral, with the presence and confidence to interact with senior executives and investors
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a lean environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈