More Than Enough, Ltd
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South Africa only
Category: Finance / Legal
This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in South Africa.
Salary: 36,000 RAND/month to 40,000 RAND/month
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
We're a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company's history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
Completion of management accounts and ad hoc management information in a multi currency environment. To provide business information to guide the CEO and COO in their planning and decision making.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts according to a strict timetable
- Account analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of reports and business information
- Preparation of ad hoc management information in a user friendly format
- Liaising with operational staff and financial colleagues
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, SAICA
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent MS office skills
- Experienced user of Xero and preferably Fathom
- Experience of working with multiple currencies
- Previous experience of working with non financial colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler's guide to ‘Britain's 250 Best Doctors', and has been heralded as everything from “Britain's Best
Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men's Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people's lives from within.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈