RP Pro Services
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
RP Pro Services is a rapidly growing Technology consulting firm headquartered in Virginia. We’re a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) serving both federal and commercial customers. At RP Pro Services, we help our clients achieve their mission by developing value driven, customized solutions that are executed by the best people. Our dedication to our employees and clients is driven by our promise to deliver Excellence, Value, and Flexibility. "People, not just Resources" is more than our motto; it's the foundation on which we are built!
RP Pro Services is seeking highly qualified individuals for Loan Specialist positions to support a federal agency in VA, CA, and KY. The ideal candidates will possess strong organizational skills and excel in written and verbal communication. You will be detail-oriented and a strong team player with practical knowledge of loan administration and related documentation such as financial statements and credit instruments. Also important is proven ability in providing financial analysis and extensive document preparation.
- You’ll perform a variety of tasks depending upon the division to which you are assigned including processing, origination, servicing, guaranty purchasing and/or liquidating; but the majority of the time (not less than 60%) is spent on loans which are considered to be more "complex" or problematic because of specific conditions or of their nature.
- You’ll review assigned loan file to become acquainted with the characteristic requirements, collateral, and terms of the loan.
- You’ll review and analyze requests from direct borrowers or requests from participant lenders in relation to servicing, liquidating or purchasing loans depending upon the division to which you are assigned.
- You’ll independently determine what data is needed in order to analyze/evaluate the request. Analyze these requests in terms of financial condition of the borrowers and their effect and implication they have on the interest of the agency if they are approved. Make independent recommendations on these requests to supervisor/team leader.
- You’ll analyze financial statements (using cash flow projections and ratio analysis) as necessary to detect trends in the financial condition of the business and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- You’ll provide extensive servicing, purchasing or liquidation of the more complex delinquent loans or potentially delinquent loans. Analyze the underlying problems and causes of the delinquency and develop the solutions to protect the interest of the Agency and the survival of the small business.
- You’ll conduct interviews with borrowers and lenders and counsel them on Agency’s practices. Assess borrower's or lender's need for assistance from other sources and counsels accordingly.
- You’ll participate in the training of new personnel in loan servicing or purchasing or liquidation work; explaining procedures, techniques, and policy. Work closely with new personnel to acquaint them with the functions of the division.
- You’ll maintain up-to-date entries in all appropriate required systems (LLTS, GPTS, DLCS HATS and Master Trak) to ensure integrity of the data and Center efficiency.
- You’ll conduct research necessary to assist lenders in answering inquiries regarding recently submitted actions or inquires.
- You’ll review and associate trailing documents with their respective loan files or transfers files/documents to the appropriate office.
- You’ll analyze and make recommendations on transaction requests in accordance with existing Agency SOP's or guidelines.
- You’ll utilize various software programs to perform daily tasks including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Also utilize software programs such as Qterm and Guaranty Purchase Tracking System (GPTS) to input or research information.
- You’ll perform other loan processing, servicing, purchasing, liquidation or other duties.
Your Required Qualification:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Public Trust Eligibility.
- Knowledge of loan administration and related documentation such as financial statements and credit instruments.
- Associates degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Skilled in oral and written communication to extract needed information and to ensure effective response to the Agency’s borrowers or stakeholders
- A degree in Business or Accounting
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Up to 4% retirement match with 100% vesting
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company paid basic life insurance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈