4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Credera is a high quality and ambitious technology consulting firm with a strong reputation for delivering complex technology transformation projects and programmes across the UK and internationally. We work for some of the biggest organisations in the UK and Europe.
Due to our phenomenal growth, Credera is now looking for a Legal Secretary to work alongside our team providing vital support as we continue our success. If you would like to play an integral part in our next stage of growth, then read on!
What you will do
The Legal Secretary will be part of the Risk & Compliance Team at Credera. This role will provide general support to the team who manage legal, contracts, compliance and risk. This role will also provide support in areas such as preparing contracts from templates, managing pre-engagement screening, prioritisation of inbound correspondence and liaising with many of the Internal stakeholders.
The candidate will work closely with the whole risk and compliance team, have regular interactions with the Board, and with our business-facing staff and associates.
This role offers flexible working: mostly remote (home-based), mostly office-based, or a combination of both from our offices in Leeds, London or Manchester.
This is a permanent full-time role. However, we do consider flexible ways of working that allow the best outcomes for our team.
- Provide a single point of contact for all those requiring support on contracts.
- Provide a single point of contact for our pre-engagement background screening.
- Manage the workload of the legal and risk team by prioritising and managing the inbound requests and tracking each of those tasks through to completion.
- Review simple documents, like NDAs, for key terms for review by the Legal Manager.
- Manage the contract 'generation and sending' service for the wider business, to ensure that everything that is sent conforms to our high standards and has the necessary approvals.
- Provide support on the updating and creating of standard templates.
- Own our document management system, to ensure all contracts and associated documents are clearly stored and accessible.
- Provide documentation production service (letters to clients, suppliers, shareholders, directors, among others).
- Significant experience of working in a business legal environment, either within a law firm or in an in-house legal department.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of legal documents, and when to flag concerns or issues to the legal team.
- Excellent command of standard Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and the agility to quickly learn/use new systems/software.
- Strong organisational skills combined with a methodical approach.
- Ensure that processes are following, but also iterate and improve those processes as we grow.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be fluent in English).
- Great stakeholder management skills, to interact with senior stakeholders both within our business and our client and partners.
- Agility to flex within the role and take on additional/different responsibilities as determined by changing business needs.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Commitment towards complying with deadlines.
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude.
Qualifications / Certifications
No formal qualifications or certifications required for this role.
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering, with over 600 consultants around the globe. Our purpose is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. We adhere to Credera core values of Humility, Excellence, Integrity, Tenacity and People First at all times. Our inclusive culture has resulted in us receiving a number of Great Place to Work accolades, including the Excellence in Well Being Award 2021.
What you get in return
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Our consistent growth over the years and entrepreneurial environment, provides an excellent platform to embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts, and we will recognise it. With personalised development opportunities, experienced colleagues around the globe and exciting client assignments, progression can be extremely rapid for high performers. We are a social bunch of people and connect as a team on a regular basis. You can also expect:
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
- 25 days’ holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you choose.
- 2 day’s CSR volunteering days.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- Choice of brand-new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & mobile handset of your choice.
More about Credera
Credera is part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group. We have more than 600 consultants across the globe and we partner with some of the world’s best-known brands in a variety of industries, including clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to large government departments. We focus on delivering IT strategy, delivery management and software engineering expertise to create tangible business results. Credera’s deep business acumen and technical expertise, combined with a deep dedication to build trusted relationships, unlocks extraordinary business performance to our clients. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. More information is available at www.credera.co.uk.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈